The Wolff Couple have been training successful investors alongside the guru Ron LeGrand all across America for over 15 years. Now thousands of students use the training they created with Ron to achieve their dreams through real estate investing. Brian and Lynette are the acknowledged authorities on Scripts, LIVE Closing Calls, Acquisitionists, and Pretty Houses.
The Wolffs’ background makes them uniquely qualified to train you how to get rich in Real Estate. Lynette and Brian are straight talkers originally from Minnesota, with over 40 years of combined experience in the industry. As a new home sales agent, Lynette set an Arizona state record by selling 41 homes in one month! Brian was the Manager of a mortgage office in downtown Phoenix, and a Realtor as well.
When the Wolffs found Ron LeGrand they launched into real estate investing full time, and quickly replaced two 6-figure incomes. They began closing multiple deals per month in their own business, which now thrives with the help of their 2 sons (Dashel and Cale) and the rest of their pack. Together they’ve closed well over $100 million worth of real estate deals!
A huge focus for the Wolffs is Pretty Houses, because of the big profits you can make when you just know what to say, and all that awesome passive income. Plus Brian’s expertise in negotiating mortgages and Lynette’s in selling gorgeous homes quickly made them perfectly suited for Pretty Houses, where financing terms and urgency make deals. Brian also wrote screenplays in Hollywood for 7 years, so he had the ideal background to create the powerful and conversational scripts needed to close those big deals.
The other great thing about Pretty Houses is that you can delegate to an Acquisitionist and have the whole business done for you. One of the Wolffs’ many nicknames is the King & Queen of Automation and Delegation, and that is the true meaning behind the title of Ron’s new book, “The Less I Do, the More I Make.” In fact, out of all the famous authors and speakers Ron knows, he chose Brian to write the forward for his book! Ron also knew the Wolffs were the perfect ones for the job years ago when he hired them to teach his 4-day Pretty House Boot Camp.
The Wolff Couple have helped so many investors make big money, their binder of testimonials is thicker than a phone book! They’ve even coached so many of the people who are now training others that the students call them “Mentors to the Mentors”. Since they began real estate investing Ron’s way they have been so blessed, and now it has become Brian and Lynette’s life mission to be a blessing to others. They would truly love to help YOU achieve your dreams too!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it is important to get sellers to make you an offer rather than making an offer to them, and how Ron teaches his students the right scripts to get sellers to make an offer
- Ron roleplays with Brian and Lynette to show how his scripts ask the right key questions to get results
- Why practice, practice, practice is the key to mastering the script and sounding confident and informed on the call
- Why the questions in Ron’s script are designed to get you the key information you need as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Ron switches roles with Lynette and Brian, to show that the script isn’t robotic but each question needs to be asked
- Why it is important to get the key questions of purchase price, monthly payment, length of term, and down payment answered during the call
- Why being flexible and getting ballpark numbers is good enough to get in the car and look at the property
- Why “silence is golden”, and why it’s important to avoid talking just to fill silence during the call
- Why you should speak as if you’re going to do the deal and speak with a confident tone in your voice
- What mistakes to avoid during calls, and how to tell if you’re making those mistakes by recording and listening back to your calls