The Wolff Couple have been training successful investors alongside the guru Ron LeGrand all across America for 15 years. Now thousands of students use the training they created with Ron to achieve their dreams through real estate investing. Brian and Lynette are the acknowledged authorities on Scripts, LIVE Closing Calls, Acquisitionists, and Pretty Houses.
The Wolffs’ background makes them uniquely qualified to train you how to get rich in Real Estate. Lynette and Brian are straight talkers originally from Minnesota, with over 40 years of combined experience in the industry. As a new home sales agent Lynette set an Arizona state record by selling 41 homes in one month! Brian was the Manager of a mortgage office in downtown Phoenix, and a Realtor as well.
When the Wolffs found Ron LeGrand they launched into real estate investing full time, and quickly replaced two 6-figure incomes. They began closing multiple deals per month in their own business, which now thrives with the help of their 2 sons (Dashel and Cale) and the rest of their pack. Together they’ve closed well over $100 million worth of real estate deals!
A huge focus for the Wolffs is Pretty Houses, because of the big profits you can make when you just know what to say, and all that awesome passive income. Plus Brian’s expertise in negotiating mortgages and Lynette’s in selling gorgeous homes quickly made them perfectly suited for Pretty Houses, where financing terms and urgency make deals. Brian also wrote screenplays in Hollywood for 7 years, so he had the ideal background to create the powerful and conversational scripts needed to close those big deals.
The other great thing about Pretty Houses is that you can delegate to an Acquisitionist and have the whole business done for you. One of the Wolffs’ many nicknames is the King & Queen of Automation and Delegation, and that is the true meaning behind the title of Ron’s new book, “The Less I Do, the More I Make.” In fact, out of all the famous authors and speakers Ron knows, he chose Brian to write the forward for his book! Ron also knew the Wolffs were the perfect ones for the job years ago when he hired them to teach his 4-day Pretty House Boot Camp.
The Wolff Couple have helped so many investors make big money, their binder of testimonials is thicker than a phone book! They’ve even coached so many of the people who are now training others that the students call them “Mentors to the Mentors”. Since they began real estate investing Ron’s way they have been so blessed, and now it has become Brian and Lynette’s life mission to be a blessing to others. They would truly love to help YOU achieve your dreams too!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Ron helped The Wolff Couple flip their entire real estate business upside down
- The Wolff Couple’s book “The Flip Side of Flipping”
- How real estate can help you get closer with your family
- Three types of terms you get from sellers
- Where the money comes from when there is no money down and you’re not using your own credit
- An example illustrating making money on a house without putting anything into the house
- The benefit of using scripts and learning not to say too much to sellers
- Big questions you need answered from a seller to determine if you should move forward with a deal or not
- How to overcome one of the biggest hesitancies in buying a house
- A trick to build urgency and sell a house in one hour
- Benefits of a lease purchase program
- How rent to own programs effortlessly accumulate wealth
- Why you probably don’t need to worry about a market adjustment
- Structuring your business so a value drop doesn’t bother you
- Why real estate is a recession proof investment
- Doing real estate the right way and making it less risky
- How the Wolff Couple manages to put in 2 hours a week and still do 6 deals a month
- What local acquisition is and how it works
- Automation delegation and how it can free up your life
- How hiring the right people can make your job both easier and more profitable
- The Wolff Couple’s acquisitionist training that can help anyone entering the real estate business