Episode 33: Success Stories from the Schlag Brothers, with Aaron and Andrew Schlag
Andrew and Aaron are 26 and 29-year old brothers, business partners, and entrepreneurs, whose first business venture together was raising feeder calves and selling to local individuals at a profit. As 10 and 13-year-old boys, they learned the value and pleasure of hard work and leverage to obtain money while providing an item people wanted/needed. They went on to work in their Dad’s construction company throughout high school.
In their early 20’s, they amassed several million dollars of real estate within a 2 year period. With their combined abilities, they have completed over $10,000,000 of real estate transactions since starting at 21 and 24 years old. They have bought over 300 houses, and are currently doing 4-6 house deals per month. Currently, Andrew and Aaron are focusing on growing their real estate portfolio and coaching students on how to create wealth in real estate, as they have done.
Andrew and Aaron have a heart for people and love to see them succeed.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Aaron and Andrew started a successful real estate business in Indiana within 2 1/2 years
- How Ron LeGrand’s mentoring program helped them learn and master the wholesaling business and complete around 50 deals per year
- Stories of unique successes Aaron and Andrew have found during their short time in business
- What lead service Aaron and Andrew use, and why they’re willing to pay a high premium for those leads
- How their real estate business is structured, what work the brothers do themselves, and what work is being delegated to employees
- Why the brothers are working to automate as much of their business as possible to minimize their efforts and maximize profits
- What was the biggest obstacle for getting into business for the first time, and how they overcame it
- What plans the brothers have for the future direction of their business, with the goal of moving into commercial deals
- What the biggest mistakes they made were when starting out, and how they learned valuable lessons from those mistakes
- How the brothers learned that it’s important not to appear desperate, and that deals will often chase you