Andrew Cordle is an acclaimed author and international speaker, with over 350 million dollars sold—from stage alone. You may know him better as Host of the Money Is show. A show where he hosts today’s leaders and influencers in authentic business conversations about money. He has interviewed hundreds of experts, including masters of the industry like Kevin O’Leary, Gary Vaynerchuck, and Grant Cardone.
Andrew also contributes as a partner in a multi-billion dollar enterprise; made up of twenty-three current companies. One of which is a real estate development with a portfolio of over 1.5 Billion.
Passionate about the benefits of mentorship in business, he founded Power Room, a CEO mastermind where today’s top thought leaders combine forces to help teach entrepreneurs how to achieve success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Andrew decided against following his planned career path of becoming a teacher to pursue entrepreneurship
- What is the biggest mistake that beginner entrepreneurs make
- Why it’s important to not only get the right team members but also put them in the right seat
- What is the difference between a life of achievement versus a life of fulfillment
- Why Andrew recommends that everyone should start with single-family homes
- Why you should always focus on cash flow before anything else
- What types of deals should new real estate investors learn