Bob Bluhm’s Bio:
Bob Bluhm is one of the nation’s leading asset protection attorneys. During his 30 years as an attorney, Bob has been a trial lawyer and has represented Fortune 500 companies as well as smaller, privately-held businesses.
As a speaker, Bob has shared the stage with notable political figures, such as Presidents Trump, Clinton and Bush, Margaret Thatcher, Mikhail Gorbachev, Benjamin Netanyahu, and financial figures, such as Jim Cramer, Dan Kennedy, Jay Abraham, Suze Orman, and Robert Kiyosaki. He is the author of several articles on asset protection and is a contributor to “The Asset Protection Handbook.”
Bob specializes in protecting real estate investors from lawsuits, lowering their taxes, and reducing the risk of an IRS audit. He and his team work with both U.S. investors and international investors purchasing U.S. real estate. Bob and his team have helped many thousands of people all over the world grow their wealth more quickly and securely.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What is asset protection, and why you should seek one firm for both estate planning and asset protection
- Why is developing an estate plan time consuming, and what considerations must you make when planning
- What is needed to protect an LLC, and when do you need these supporting documents
- Why land trusts are a great option if you are looking for anonymity in your business, and how they can help protect you from potential lawsuits
- What does tenancy by entireties mean, and why is it a great option for married couples to own a lot of assets
- Why you should not have both spouses involved in any guaranteed debt
- What is a holding company, and when is it beneficial to have a holding company own an LLC
- Is it possible to have a limited partnership if you are single, and what are the benefits of asset protection
- Who would benefit from a C Corporation, and what benefits does it provide
- What is the only entity that allows you to choose your own fiscal year