Bob Leonetti has shown more regular people, just like you, how to make money with real estate paper and low-money-down note and paper strategies, than almost anyone else in the United States. With more than 25 years of teaching/coaching experience, thousands of satisfied students, eight books, and countless educational seminars, video, audio, and other real estate finance products to his credit, no one knows the ins and outs of the note and paper business like Bob does.
Formerly a licensed Mortgage Banker in 12 states, he took Success Financial Services Group, a company he founded in the spare bedroom of his house in 1992, to Wall Street and the publicly traded markets in 2000. Since 1992, he and his company have funded over $250 Million in privately held and defaulted mortgages, and the principals of his current company, National Note Funding, boast over 50 years in the note business between the two of them.
Investor, speaker, author, and teacher, Bob is involved in numerous private-money raising deals and, through notes, regularly assists private lenders in obtaining returns far in excess of what they could earn in traditional bank-type investments. He currently spends his time investing, coaching, and working on his new book, Live Life with Passion – TODAY.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What the “paper” niche within real estate is, and how it serves as an incredibly profitable “best kept secret” that few investors know about
- How understanding various segments of the paper niche has changed Bob’s life, and how Bob profits from deals in the “pretty paper” segment
- Why cash today is worth much more than cash in the future, and how this is the key to the note business
- Why Bob loves “ugly paper”, how he learned about ugly paper the hard way, and how Bob profits from working in ugly paper
- Bob shares his target prices and values for notes, and he discusses his expertise in buying notes shortly after they are created
- How Bob calculates his payments and yield on a note, and how paying less than the face value of a note increases the yield
- Bob describes his essential “calculator course”, teaching real estate investors the vital skill of using a financial calculator
- How to get registered for Ron and Bob’s paper course and get free access to Bob’s calculator course