Episode 32: The Astonishing Potential of Short-Term Rentals, with Brian Page
Brian Page became a millionaire in his 20’s as a residential real estate investor. During the historic crash of 2007, he lost it all. Starting over with no credit or cash and no ability to buy property, Brian discovered a way to use other people’s properties to create cash flow. By renting properties and then listing them on Airbnb, he went on to make over six figures in his first six months and $300,000 his first year using Airbnb.
Brian has now taught thousands of people from 32 countries his formula for success. This method, called the BNB Formula, reveals exactly how he grew his business so fast and how you can do the same in any of the 192 countries Airbnb currently operates. BNB Formula is the only teaching of it’s kind of showing entrepreneurs how to build a multi-listing six to seven figure Airbnb business – without having to own a single property.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What Airbnb is, how Brian got started with it, and how he’s found remarkable success with it and now teaches others to do the same
- Why Airbnb offers advantages over traditional hotels, and why the market is booming right now
- What the average stay for an Airbnb guest is, and what the average occupancy rate is
- Why you can make far more money through Airbnb rentals than you would make from a traditional deal with a long-term rental
- How technology makes it easy to run an Airbnb property, and how the process of listing a property works
- Why it’s important to hire out as many tasks as possible to maintain an attractive and professional-looking property
- What kind of start-up costs are associated with Airbnb, and why it’s important to understand local laws regarding short-term rentals
- Why Brian got involved in short-term rentals, and what he found attractive about the process that spurred him to continue
- Why Airbnb and other short-term rentals have revolutionized and disrupted the traditional real estate industry
- How to meet Brian and learn his methods and strategies for creating an income stream from Airbnb