Bruce Norris is an active investor, hard money lender, and real estate educator with over 35 years experience. Bruce has been involved in more than 2,000 real estate transactions as a buyer, seller, builder, and money partner.
Renowned for his ability to forecast long-term real estate market trends and timing, the release of The California Comeback report in 1997 gained him much notoriety. The accuracy of the extensive report led many California investors to financial freedom. His January 2006 release, The California Crash, was an in-depth look into the California market correction and the statistics behind Bruce’s predictions.
Bruce speaks and debates nationally and has been a guest speaker at the Mortgage Bankers Association, REOMAC, Inman, HousingWire, California Association of Realtors, California Builders Industry Association, California Mortgage Association, the Real Estate Research Council, and several local and national investment clubs, associations, and service clubs.
Bruce has met with local and national government officials including FHA and Fannie Mae to discuss market solutions and market insights. Bruce is also the host of the award-winning series, I Survived Real Estate. The events bring together leaders from numerous real estate sectors to discuss legislation, regulation, stimulus-related issues, and solutions to the current market. The events have also helped raise over $1,000,000 for charity since it began in 2008.
Bruce hosts the award-winning Norris Group Real Estate Radio Show and Podcast, where he interviews real estate industry leaders, authors, government officials, local experts, and economists. Guests have included representatives from the FBI, the MBA, Freddie Mac, the Appraisal Institute, HUD, Fannie Mae, PropertyRadar, Auction.com, PIMCO, PMI Group, REDC, the National Auctioneers Association, and the Center for Responsible Lending, as well as Peter Schiff of Euro Pacific Capital and John Mauldin to name a few. There are almost 600 shows and 250 hours of free education in our real estate radio archives.
Bruce has contributed articles to many real estate magazines and newsletters including The Business Press, Scotsman Guide, Creative Real Estate Magazine, The Orange County Register, RealtyTrac’s Foreclosure Newsletter, AOA Magazine, and the Daily Commerce. He has also been featured in: The Wall Street Journal, Fox Business News, Nightline ABC, The New York Times, Time Magazine, Good Morning America, the Los Angeles Times, Fortune, Mortgage Banker Magazine, Money Magazine, Reuters, Associated Press, The Orange County Register, The Tribune, and numerous others. He was awarded Educator of the Year by Think Realty in 2018.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Bruce came up with his model to accurately forecast long-term real estate trends
- Why you always need to account for “mood” when forecasting market trends
- How the human element comes into play when understanding market shifts
- How urgent groups of inventory determine the market, and what that means for the current market
- What Bruce predicts for the real estate market over the next few years
- What interest rates and average homeownership length tells us about where things are headed
- Sign up for a Free Mentor Panning Session: https://www.ronlegrand.com/mentoring-application/?cid=TMP
- Free Training: www.Thementorpodcast.com/terms
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month! –https://thementorpodcast.com/GC142