Having become financially independent TWICE by the time he was 39, Chris speaks from experience when teaching real estate investors how to quickly create cash flow and lasting wealth!
Featured in US News, CNN Money, and Bankrate.com, it’s clear that Chris has a high reputation for getting real estate investors life-altering financial results in his company, Money Ripples. On top of helping thousands of real estate investors, Chris is also the host of the Chris Miles Money Show.
After working as a traditional financial advisor and stock coach for several years, Chris uses his company Money Ripples, to expose the popular myths around money that have kept so many real estate investors from enjoying financial freedom and peace of mind.
Chris consistently practices and teaches real estate investors how to do what no other financial advisers can or will – achieve financial prosperity, now and in the future, while spending time doing what they love most.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Chris switched to recommending real estate investment for financial freedom after years of recommending stocks as a financial advisor
- What the difference is between being transactionally wealthy and passively wealthy, and why you should always aim to be passively wealthy
- Why you should never get into the habit of pouring all of your money back into projects
- How to utilize rent to gain dependable income while steadily increasing the value of your real estate assets
- Why boring is sexy, and why real estate investors need to focus on the boring deals if they want to get more predictable cash flow