Dan Barrett is the founder and Head Nerd at AdWords Nerds.
His unique approach to finding motivated sellers – combining online marketing best practices with rapid data collection and intense focus – helped dozens of clients grow their investment businesses while spending less time on their marketing.
Today, Dan’s focus is on research and development – finding the next big online marketing channel for investors. He also runs the REI Lead Gen Mastermind, a high-level coaching program that teaches investors the skills they need to market online.
In his free time, you can find Dan making music, playing with his kids, and cooking with his wife.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Dan switched his career goals from becoming a high school teacher to working with real estate investors
- Why Google Ads (formerly AdWords) offers unique advantages and seller information over traditional methods and lead generation options
- How AdwordsNerds offers two different options for investors: entirely done-for-you lead generation and coaching programs to help new investors get up to speed
- What difference exist between Google Ads, SEO (search engine optimization), Facebook ads, Bing ads, and YouTube ads
- Why the question of “do you have more time or more money?” is an important question to ask before beginning a digital lead generation strategy
- Why leads are worthless if you don’t make the effort to follow up on them, and why AdwordNerds provides a follow-up service to its clients
- Why modern technology allows you to automate much of your follow-up, making it easier than ever to turn leads into wins
- Why local investors have significant advantages over big companies working in the real estate space like Trulia
- Why Dan’s goal is to educate and assist as many real estate investors as he can, and what free resources he has for Mentor Podcast listeners