David Lecko is the CEO of DealMachine, an app that enables real estate investors to find off-market deals and contact any property owner via direct mail, email, and phone with a single click. In the last year, the app has been downloaded over 80,000 times and used to capture over 4,000,000 potential deals by “driving for dollars” teams. DealMachine has added millions of dollars of revenue to scaling home-buying businesses around the United States.
David is a real estate investor himself, building a rental portfolio in Indianapolis.
David can be reached at David@DealMachine.com
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How David first got involved in real estate, and why he initially built the Deal Machine app to help him with his own investment portfolio
- How the app works, how it allows you to research a property while standing in front of the property, and how it allows you to send a mailer instantly
- What features are available within the Deal Machine app to allow you to follow up with a property owner automatically
- What options are available for the mailers the app will send, including a personalized piece of mail written in a ball-point pen
- How the Deal Machine integrates with CRM software, and how it has built-in team features to help you coordinate driving for dollars with other members of your team
- Why the Deal Machine app is a cost-effective option for streamlining your driving for dollars efforts
- Why lower-income areas are great locations to look for distressed properties with owners who might be willing to sell
- What common signs and indicators to look for to determine if a property is distressed and potentially available for sale
- Website: www.TheMentorPodcast.com/DealMachine
- Website: www.dealmachine.com
- Twitter: @tweetingDavid @dealmachineapp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/david.lecko
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dealmachineapp/
- Instagram: @dlecko @dealmachineapp
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month!