Dean Rogers is one of the owners of Home Helpers Group. Home Helpers Group is a real estate solutions and investment firm that specializes in helping homeowners get rid of burdensome houses fast. With the ability to directly purchase homes and make cash offers, they can create an extremely fast, and hassle-free transaction. Dean is passionate about solving problems, creating solutions for homeowners needing to sell, and improving the community in the Central Valley.
Dean played football at Redwood High School in Visalia and went on to play in the NFL for the San Diego Chargers and seemed to have a long career ahead of him but was starting to feel the effects of concussions so he had to hang up the cleats. Now he loves to play basketball and stay fit working out, going to the beach, and chasing his kids together with his wife with their growing family.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Dean’s journey took him from the NFL to building a real estate empire
- Why Dean’s introduction into the corporate world motivated him to strive for the lifestyle he was seeking
- The lessons Dean learned from encountering major setbacks early in his real estate career
- Dean’s timeline for creating a real estate business with consistent deals to pay dividends and open up new opportunities
- How Dean and his team are able to assist homeowners with various real estate solutions
- The advice Dean has for others starting out in real estate, which comes from his experiences in marketing strategies, wholesaling, fixing, and flipping
- How to connect with Dean’s coaching program, and how listeners can receive Dean’s free gift
- Sign up for a Free Mentor Panning Session: https://www.ronlegrand.com/mentoring-application/?cid=TMP
- Free Training: www.Thementorpodcast.com/terms
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month! – https://thementorpodcast.com/GC135
- Webinar: RonLeGrand.com/Dean
- Free consultation with Dean: Thementorpodcast.com/Dean