Dick and Christine Modie are perfect examples on why it is never too late to learn (or learn more) about real estate. With backgrounds in the corporate technology space both in management and marketing, these too students have made a big change in their lifestyles. They “retired” into the real estate business and should serve as an inspiration for others to do the same. As graduates of Ron’s Quick Start School, Dick and Christine talked about the three different revenue streams they have developed in real estate, and how they have learned to do them right. From building houses to rentals to investment, this episode is definitely worth a listen.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Getting into real estate for less than $2,000, and get a return in two weeks.
- $1,000,000 net from one simple letter…Are you using yellow letters?
- How to do rehabs the right way to get the most on your investment.
- What is a yellow letter, and why they matter to you!
- Why outsourcing is important for you to make the most from you time.
- How sending out 100 letters a month can change your world on business development.
- The opportunity in vacation rentals. Earn in a week what most people earn in a month.
- Vacation rental management service VS a virtual assistant. What is the right choice for you?
- Create a robust buyers list for your properties by only spending $50.
- Mentors and discipline are what get results. Have you set yourself up for success?
- Why it’s never too late to learn and get started in real estate.