Meet Frank McKinney, a modern day Renaissance man: Real Estate Artist, 7x International Bestselling Author in 6 genres (including “Aspire!” coming this spring), Philanthro-Capitalist, Ultramarathoner, Actor, and Aspirational Speaker who sees opportunities and creates realities where none existed before.
Upon attending his 4th high school in 4 years (he was asked to leave the first 3), Frank earned his high school diploma with a 1.8 GPA. Then, with $50 in his pocket and without the benefit of further education, Frank left his native Indiana for Florida in search of his life’s highest calling.
Now Frank creates real estate markets where others fear to tread. As a real estate artist, Frank has created and sold 44 oceanfront spec homes with an average selling price of $14 million, shattering price records with each new project. Frank started with a $50,000 fixer-upper, and climbed all the way to a $50 million oceanfront mansion – on spec!
Frank’s latest creation? His FINAL $14M Masterpiece, 3492 South Ocean, that he SOLD for a record per-square-foot price.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Frank got started in real estate over 33 years ago with a $50,000 flip, and how his business has grown over the decades
- How Frank identified the two “recession-proof” segments of real estate, and how he moved into investing in homes for the ultra-wealthy in 1992
- Frank shares the story of the most expensive piece of property he ever invested in and how he made almost $40 million on the property over the course of his investment
- Why Frank’s high-end real estate niche has minimal competition from other real estate investors
- How Frank’s business strategies allow him to survive and minimize his losses even when the market turns sour
- Why Frank markets his properties by creating a lavish, theatrical and elaborate experience for potential buyers
- Why creating euphoria in buyers by heightening the experience of all five senses is an art form that Frank has perfected
- Why Frank uses cameras to create “buzz” about his properties even as they’re being built or renovated
- What vital lesson Frank learned from his most important mentor that led to building 29 self-sustaining villages
- How Frank and his Caring House Project Foundation build homes for just $4800 that can house a family of up to 8 in-need people
- Website: www.frank-mckinney.com
- Caring House Project Foundation website: www.chpf.org
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCvs0CXnDlCAbiCSGnBIEOHg
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/thefrankmckinney/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Frank-McKinney-34522737178/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/frank-mckinney-b4a14332/
- Twitter: @FrankMcKinney