Jay Conner’s message is so critical to your wealth. The key to buying bank-owned properties in the current market is private money. Without it, you’re not going far. With it, you can buy four houses a month from your desk and get deals at 40-60 cents on the dollar.
Jay is a guy who’s made over a million per year in the last eight years in a town of little more than 40K, and all while only working about 10 hours a month. It’s all due to private money. He’ll show you how he raised $2,100,000 in 90 days and give you the scripts and steps to do the same.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The simultaneous marketing deal for his rent-to-own properties that Jay has with his realtors
- Jay’s method for finding and securing real estate deals and the lists he uses
- How Jay approaches handling deals and making money in an uncommon corner of the real estate market – the “war zone” market
- Utilizing the Facebook marketplace to buy and sell properties
- What mentoring did to help Jay jumpstart his success
- The benefits of doing business with private lenders versus regular individuals
- Unique aesthetic touches Jay makes to his properties to increase their visual appeal