Jerry is a native of Ohio and currently lives in Germantown, Ohio, with his wife of 20 years and their 4 children.
Jerry started in the REI Business in 1994 after going through a bankruptcy in Springfield Ohio. He began by wholesaling properties, and then merged into Fix and Flips. Since that time he has been involved with doing over 3,000 deals including fix and flips of single and multifamily rentals, and commercial properties.
He soon realized there was a big difference from just being in REI and actually running a real business. So after multiple failures, millions of dollars in mistakes, and through personal tragedy, he was able to build a true, scalable, REI Business.
Now he works as the CEO of his REI Business, but is operationally removed from the business as whole. He does a high volume of wholesale deals, which are all done virtually.
Jerry now spends his time helping others learn the REI Business. He teaches them how to build and scale their businesses and shows them how to master their Acquisition skills with trainings and the REI Sales Academy. He offers in person and live events year round.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- When and why you should hire someone to take care of acquisitions
- How to hire and pay an acquisitionist
- Why you shouldn’t wait to grow and build your business
- What an acquisitionist can do to help you close deals
- What your onboarding and training should look like
- How to make sure you’re getting enough leads for your acquisitionist
- Get a free trial of Sales Insiders: www.TheMentorPodcast.com/Green
- Sign up for a Free Mentor Panning Session: https://www.ronlegrand.com/mentoring-application/?cid=TMP
- Free Training: www.Thementorpodcast.com/terms
- Ron’s Terms Webinar Training: www.RonLeGrand.com/Terms
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month! – https://thementorpodcast.com/GC149