John Gerstenlauer & Scot Poirier are the co-founders of Alpas Properties, LLC which is a local real estate investment company that buys, remodels, and sells homes. John and Scott created the Mastery of Short-Term Rentals course. They discovered the KEY to creating sustainable financial independence renting rooms, condos, apartments, and single-family homes – most of which we don’t even own – using the AirBnB platform.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How John and Scot have developed a turnkey operation to run a profitable and fairly hands-off, short-term rental business through Airbnb
- Why automation is so essential for scaling your short-term Airbnb rental business
- How you can leverage a long-term rental agreement so you never have to own property to run your Airbnb business
- Why it’s important to always lease with an LLC that doesn’t own anything to protect yourself and your assets
- Why you should look into thrift stores to furnish and decorate your short-term rentals – especially pieces that are easy to clean between stays
- Sign up for a Free Mentor Planning Session: https://www.ronlegrand.com/mentoring-application/
- Free Training: www.Thementorpodcast.com/terms
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month!
- Check out John & Scot’s course: www.thementorpodcast.com/str