Joseph Viery is a cost segregation professional with over 14 years of hands-on experience with onsite verifications, cost analysis, and tax classification. He is a regular presenter at national workshops, and he is known for providing sound financial, compliant solutions and strategies that make sense — not simply based on making a sale. He prides himself on recommending the best solutions for his clients, not himself or his firm.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What cost segregation is and how it can help reduce taxes for anyone involved in real estate investment
- Why you can’t simply rely on your CPA to reduce your taxes
- How cost segregation is broken down, and why it’s a smart business move to accelerate your depreciation expense and put money in your pocket today
- Why you shouldn’t be concerned about depreciation recapture if you sell your property after utilizing cost segregation
- Why you should look into utilizing a cost segregation professional, even if you’ve owned your property for years