Kevin Bupp is a Florida-based Real Estate Investor, top iTunes podcast host, and serial entrepreneur with over $150 million of real estate transactions under his belt. His extensive investment experience spans the gamut of apartment buildings, single-family homes, office buildings, raw land, condos, and his favorite and by far the most profitable, Mobile Home Parks.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Kevin focuses on mobile home parks as a part of his business, as a way to fill an affordable housing void
- How Kevin initially got into mobile home parks, and how he turned around a distressed park as his first deal in the space
- Why Kevin owns some mobile home units, despite his preference to own none of the units in an ideal world
- Why it is sometimes worth putting brand new mobile homes in open slots in your mobile home parks
- Why Kevin prefers to operate in the space between crime-ridden “problem” parks and high-end parks with amenities
- Why it is important to have an on-site manager to oversee the operations of your mobile home park
- How Kevin structures the financing he uses to purchase his mobile home parks, and why stabilization is important
- How Kevin uses brand-new LLCs to own and operate each of his properties as a method of asset protection
- How Kevin finds leads on potential purchases of mobile home parks, and what methods tend to work best for him
- How to get a free copy of Kevin’s ebook “The 21 Biggest Mistakes New Park Investors Make and How to Avoid Them”
This sounds very interesting.