Loral Langemeier is a money expert, sought after speaker, entrepreneurial thought leader, and best-selling author of five books who is on a relentless mission to change the conversation about money and empower people around the world to become millionaires.
Luminaries including Bob Proctor, John Gray, Jay Conrad Levinson, and Michael Gerber are powerful champions of her work.
Loral’s straight talk electrifies audiences and inspires powerful action from live stages and television programs ranging from CNN, CNBC, The Street TV, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Channel-America’s Nightly Scoreboard, The Dr. Phil Show and The View. She is a regular guest-host on The Circle in Australia and has been featured in articles in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes Magazine and was the breakout star in the film The Secret.
With unquestionable candor, she is quick to speak truth that leaves no doubt about her point of view.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Loral describes her background, including her appearances on national media, and shares how she helps people strategize their finances
- How the global pandemic has pushed Loral to move online, and how the new reality has impacted Loral’s decision-making
- Why the pandemic has “normalized” virtually every industry and opportunity, and why it is creating new opportunities that anyone can get involved in
- What advice Loral has for entrepreneurs and investors looking to survive and take advantage of new opportunities, and what mistakes she wants you to avoid making
- Why creativity and outside-the-box thinking can help you put yourself into a better position, even if you’re living paycheck-to-paycheck right now
- Why services like Uber, Lyft, Postmates, and other driving services might be a great money-making opportunity
- Why looking for opportunities to collaborate with people more successful than you can help you find your own success
- How the internet is creating new work opportunities to work with others, and how brokering deals between people who need help and people who can help can be powerful
- Why the coronavirus is going to change the way people think, act and do business going forward, even after the pandemic is over and the country reopens
- Website: http://www.lorallangemeier.com/
- Free Book From Loral: www.thementorpodcast.com/askloral
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lorallangemeier/
- Ron’s Free Three-Day Virtual Summit: www.thementorpodcast.com/virtualres
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month!