Loral Langemeier is a money expert, speaker, entrepreneurial thought leader, and five-time best-selling author who is on a relentless mission to change the conversation about money and empower people around the world to become millionaires.
The CEO and founder of Live Out Loud, Inc., Loral shares her best advice without hesitation or apology. Loral has created, nurtured, and perfected a 3-5 year strategy to make millions for the “Average Jill and Joe.” The company has served thousands of individuals worldwide and created hundreds of millionaires through wealth building education keynotes, workshops, products, events, programs, and coaching services.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Loral’s wisdom for becoming a millionaire in 3-5 years
- How to get wealthy using a variety of methods including real estate, gas and oil, tax vehicles, franchise operation, and more
- The importance of diversifying your investments and going beyond payroll income to grow your wealth
- Understanding and improving your relationship to money
- How to understand where you currently are financially
- How to determine where you want to go
- Why some debt is good and some debt is bad, and how to recognize the difference
- Why the 2018 tax code was a gift to the wealthy and how to use tax-preferred strategies to build your wealth
- How to get double-digit returns on your investment quickly by having multiple revenue streams
- Why hiring the right people to join your team is crucial to success
- How to recognize ground-floor opportunities opened up by the new legalized cannabis industry