Real Estate investors in all fifty states across Canada and fifteen foreign countries including as far away as Australia and New Zealand have long regarded the training, systems and forms created by Louis Brown as the best in the industry.
Quoted as an expert by many publications and authors, Lou draws from a wide and varied background as a real estate investor, having been buying property since 1976. He has invested in single-family homes, apartments, hotels, developed subdivisions, and built and renovated homes and apartments. Each of these experiences has given him a solid understanding of the most cutting edge concepts in real estate today.
He’s widely known as a creative financing genius with his deal structuring concepts. Being a teacher at heart, he enjoys sharing his discoveries with others.
He has served the industry in many volunteer positions such as past President and designated lifetime member of the Georgia Real Estate Investors Association, the world’s largest real estate investor group. He is also founding President of the National Real Estate Investors Association, which serves as the umbrella association of local investor groups.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Lou first discovered the “work for equity” strategy almost 40 years ago, and why he has adopted work for equity as his business model
- Why Lou’s real estate business targets marketing toward people who would like to get credit towards a down payment or move-in fees in exchange for doing certain repairs
- What strategy Lou uses to keep more money in his pocket, and why people often short themselves on the cost of their own labor
- Why Lou’s work for equity strategies work for homes at all price points and with tenants and buyers of all economic levels
- Why tenants are often willing to do major repairs and upgrades to a home even if they eventually move out rather than opting to buy
- Why Lou offers the option for tenant buyers to do all, some, or even none of the needed work on a property
- Why Lou’s methods are tapping into an untapped market and creating an opportunity for affordable housing for people who would otherwise not be able to become homeowners
- How to get access to Lou’s free Work For Equity/Work For Credit special report and other free gifts from Lou