Real Estate investors in all fifty states across Canada and fifteen foreign countries including as far away as Australia and New Zealand have long regarded the training, systems and forms created by Louis Brown as the best in the industry.
Quoted as an expert by many publications and authors, Lou draws from a wide and varied background as a real estate investor, having been buying property since 1976. He has invested in single-family homes, apartments, hotels, developed subdivisions, and built and renovated homes and apartments. Each of these experiences has given him a solid understanding of the most cutting edge concepts in real estate today.
He’s widely known as a creative financing genius with his deal structuring concepts. Being a teacher at heart, he enjoys sharing his discoveries with others.
He has served the industry in many volunteer positions such as past President and designated lifetime member of the Georgia Real Estate Investors Association, the world’s largest real estate investor group. He is also founding President of the National Real Estate Investors Association, which serves as the umbrella association of local investor groups.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What a land trust is, how it differs from other types of trusts, and how it converts real estate into personal property interest
- Why a land trust is vital for protecting your privacy and protecting you from predatory lawsuits and other headache situations
- How a land trust can nest into a personal property trust to further protect yourself and your privacy
- How trusts offer more than 30 different benefits you can’t get from any other entity with no downside, and how Ron has even put his car collection into a personal property trust
- When transfer taxes apply when using a land trust, and how the state you’re in determines how and when taxes trigger
- How buying a trust differs from buying real estate directly, and why it is important to consult an attorney about your specific situation
- How nesting your personal property trust within a living trust adds yet another layer of protection
- Why many people haven’t heard of an “elite trust”, and how it offers key benefits that even a land trust doesn’t offer
- How an elite trust is composed of five key elements that make it different from a land trust: discretionary, irrevocable, spendthrift, complex, and nongrantor
- Why anyone who pays $16,000 or more in taxes per year can benefit from working with Lou Brown to set up an elite trust, and how to get a private consultation with Lou
- Learn more about Elite Trusts: www.maximumassetshield.com/elite/
- Website: https://streetsmartinvestor.com/
- Website: www.maximumassetshield.com
- Call Lou Toll-Free: 1-800-578-8580
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/StreetSmartInvestor
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/streetsmartinvestor/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/StreetSmartInvestor/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/loubrown4860/
- Twitter: @LouBrown