Real Estate investors in all fifty states across Canada and fifteen foreign countries including as far away as Australia and New Zealand have long regarded the training, systems, and forms created by Louis Brown as the best in the industry. Quoted as an expert by many publications and authors, “Lou” draws from a wide and varied background as a real estate investor having been buying property since 1976.
He’s invested in single-family homes, apartments, hotels, developed subdivisions, and built and renovated homes and apartments. Each of these experiences has given him a proving ground for the most cutting-edge concepts in real estate today. He’s widely known as a creative financing genius with his deal structuring concepts. Being a teacher at heart, he enjoys sharing his discoveries with others.
He has served the industry in many volunteer positions such as past President and designated lifetime member of the Georgia Real Estate Investors Association, the world’s largest real estate investor group. He is also founding President of the National Investors Association, which serves as the umbrella association of local investor groups. Husband, Father, Author, Lecturer, Inventor, Investor, Builder, Designer, and Real Estate Expert are all descriptions of this exciting trainer.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The four Ps of trusts and why they matter to investors
- The primary reason all real estate investors need the type of protection trusts provide
- Which trust Lou Brown believes offers the broadest scope of protection to real estate investors
- How easy it is for people to find out an abundant amount of information about properties and their owners online
- Protections the right kinds of trusts provide and how they benefit property investors specifically
- How trusts protect property beyond real estate and some of the ways trusts protect your personal and financial interests
- How trusts protect your legacy to your heirs so that your wealth isn’t tied up in probate (which can be a painful process)
- The importance of choosing the right trustee and why the best person may be different from one state to the next
- How trusts, in many states, protect your ability to sell your home to generate income since liens cannot be attached to properties owned by trusts in most U.S. states
- Ways trusts can protect your property from transfer tax without breaking the bank
- How human nature and the unwillingness to keep digging beyond initial inquiries is highly beneficial when trying to protect your privacy with land deeds