You may know Marshall Sylver as the #1 leading expert on subconscious reprogramming and irresistible influence. For over twenty years, Sylver has entertained, educated, and transformed the lives of thousands of people. He is the author of “Passion, Profit, and Power,” and through infomercials has sold over a million copies of his personal development programs worldwide.
In fact, his teachings on personal development have been the main attribute to his worldwide acclaim. He has led training programs for IBM, Ford, KFC, and Pepsi, teaching the management of these leading corporations how to motivate employees while also teaching staff how to easily produce higher sales. Sylver has been named The Millionaire Maker™ and is one of the most sought-after keynote speakers to date.
With this mission in mind, Sylver has created a whole new curriculum as well as a business opportunity where his students are now able to profit up to 70% gross of each sale of his new programs. Prosperity Alliance™, Sylver’s latest masterpiece, is a coalition of individuals committed to help each other create abundance in their lives as well as help solve all of the world’s financial challenges through education.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why some people struggle to follow through and find success in real estate despite having all the tools they need
- Why fear and poor self-esteem are your biggest enemies when trying to get started in real estate investing
- What “Psycho Neuro Duplication” is and how its three steps can empower you to improve your confidence and find success
- Why the economy is a swinging pendulum, and why the upswing we’re on means it’s a great time to begin investing
- Marshall’s personal story about the velocity of money and how rapidly it can change hands
- Why you should keep going and keep investing, even if you’ve had failures in the past
- The hardest challenge Marshall’s ever faced in his life, and how he overcame it through faith and conscious effort
- How becoming rich and then losing his wealth several times has made Marshall detach from the idea of being rich or poor
- Why a sense of certainty was the key to Marshall’s success, and why he is creating “Certainty Centers” across the United States
- Why irresistible influence is the most important skill set you can possess to find personal and business success