Born in Minnesota, Nate Armstrong studied at St John’s University before working at the Target Corporation. Nate decided to pursue real estate full-time in 2007.
He and his wife Jenifer have one beautiful son, Bianco. Traveling to this country’s outdoors is their favorite thing to do.
The largest blessings in Nate’s life came after a major setback. He co-signed a development project that went south. With Nate’s back was against the wall, God projected a path to create off-market deals using Social Media. Nate followed it leading to the completion of over 300 deals in 3 years.
Since Nate has been teaching his Social Media Blueprint for Real Estate Investors and acquiring more units for his business.
Nate is an Inc 500 award winner, and he was named Great Lakes Regional Collegiate Entrepreneur of the Year, Minnesota Collegiate Entrepreneur of the Year, and one of the Top 10 Global Collegiate Entrepreneurs of the Year.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How a development project going sour left Nate needing to generate a lot of fast leads, and how he realized many lead generation methods are becoming too competitive
- How the qualified lead generation strategy Nate has created works for both the pretty house business and the ugly house business
- How Nate’s Facebook advertising strategy works, and why keeping visitors on Facebook instead of sending them to a third party website is an important key to success
- What steps follow after someone clicks on Nate’s Facebook form and submits their contact information
- How Nate uses CRM to automate follow-ups with potential sellers over the course of six weeks after his first contact with them
- How to get Nate and his team to set up a Facebook qualified lead generation system for you with little to no work on your part
- Why a little more than half of the deals generated through Nate’s system come from the follow-up campaign rather than from the first contact
- How to get notified when the fully automated Facebook qualified lead generation system Nate and Ron are building is ready to launch