Nate Hare attended Auburn University on a baseball scholarship in 1996 and played in the College World Series in 1997. He graduated from the University of Portland with a Dual Degree in Business Management and Marketing in 2001, and was the recipient of numerous athletic awards from 1995-2000.
After college, Nate moved to Nevada where he attended Key Realty School and later held his real estate license with Keller Williams. His love for Real Estate and numbers then led him to a long lasting career as a Senior Loan Consultant in Nevada. He worked with the largest Private Lenders in the state for 6+ years, and was a top producing Consultant with Silver State Mortgage, Meridias Capital, and The Royal Bank of Canada (RBC). In 2003, Nate was submitted as a nominee for the Mortgage Loan Consultant Rookie of the Year award for all Loan Consultants across the nation.
In 2012, Nate’s experience in lending and real estate attracted the attention of Quest Trust Company, Inc. Nate began his journey with Quest Trust Company to become an IRA Specialist under the guidance of President H. Quincy Long, and CEO Nathan Long. Since that time, Nate has been a key component of Quest Trust Company’s 300% growth and has excelled into the role of Executive Vice President. He currently oversees and manages the IRA Specialist Team, Sales and Marketing Department, Transactions Department, as well as plan Quest’s large Networking Events that are hosted throughout the nation. Additionally, Nate Hare is a Certified IRA Services Professional as well as an Executive Officer for Quest Trust Companys Board Committee, the 7-member leadership team responsible for setting the corporate strategy, goals, and annual targets for the company.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Who Nate and Quest Trust Company are and what sort of work they do to help people invest and grow funds from their retirement accounts
- Nate explains the difference between a traditional individual retirement account (IRA) and a Roth IRA
- How contribution limits work, and why contributions are limited but the profits you can gain are not
- What “entity investing” is, and how ownership of and management of an LLC that is investing your IRA funds is a critical concern
- What can happen if you are charged by the IRS for a “prohibited transaction”, and how it can be catastrophic for your IRA and for your personal taxes
- How many investors use their IRAs for wholesaling deals, and why it doesn’t take much to contribute to your IRA
- How to use your small IRA account for the purpose of rehabbing a property, and how your IRA is generally protected from creditors
- What steps to take to protect your IRA through the use of LLCs, and what actions to avoid taking that could jeopardize your IRA
- How to get a steep discount on Quest Trust Company’s services by mentioning that you heard about them through Ron LeGrand’s podcast
- Website: www.questtrustcompany.com
- Phone: 1-855-FUN IRAS (1-855-386-4727)
- Phone: 281-492-3434 (Local call in Houston, TX)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.thementorpodcast.com/ftdigital
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month!