Episode 37: The Power of Virtual Assistants, with Pam Patton
Pamela Patton is the Director of Ron’s Eagle VA Service. For the past three years, she and her team of VA’s have helped real estate investors save time, and find more deals through the use of systemization and automation. She has become an expert in getting her clients organized with the use of DREAMS, which has become the hub of their business.
Pam works with clients of all levels, whether they are just starting out, or they are expert real estate investors, to streamline their workflow and simplify the pre-screening process by taking a lot of the grunt work off their plates so they can focus on making decisions and following up. She can help you do the same.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What Virtual Assistants (VAs) are, what services they can offer, and how they can benefit your real estate business
- How VAs can deal with rejections and find the “diamond in the rough” that will say yes
- How VAs can also create and post your real estate advertisements on sites like Craigslist
- How VAs can load the information they collect into your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- How to join Ron LeGrand’s Gold Club and get access to your own team of VAs
- What percentage of leads Pam and her team are able to reach on the phone and get a “yes” from
- Why offline sources such as yard signs have a much higher contact ratio versus online advertising
- When you should turn to a VA for assistance, and why you shouldn’t be doing the VA’s work yourself
- How to get more information about Ron’s VA service, Gold Club membership, and the DREAM CRM software
Are the VA’s also trained to call pre-foreclosure, absentee owners and vacant homes potential sellers.
Hi Laura, Yes, the VAs are trained to contact all sellers. Would you like for me to put you in touch with someone for a VA?