Pam Bardhi is the Real Estate Underdog. She went from delivering pizzas to a 9-figure real estate career, and she was featured in Forbes & Time Magazine at only 27 years old.
Pam immigrated to the U.S from Albania with her family when she was just 5 years old. She started working at her family’s pizza shop in Boston, and by the time she was 21, Pam opened two restaurants on her own. Shortly thereafter, she bought her first single-family home to flip. It was during that process that she fell in love with real estate and knew she wanted to build a career around her newfound passion.
Pam is now a real estate developer by trade and has transitioned into becoming a real estate and life strategist through coaching, speaking, and building an international real estate team.
She also hosts a world-renowned podcast called Underdog, which is in the top 1.5% of podcasts in the world and streamed in 65+ countries.
Pam is fully dedicated to empowering the world and igniting the fire in all of us.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Pam Bardhi found her niche in the Boston real estate market and built a 9-figure real estate career
- The difficulties Pam’s parents faced as immigrants in America, and how their hard work empowered her to open two restaurants by the age of 21
- How Pam combines life coaching and mentorship to help her clients achieve their goals
- What Pam’s mentorship process looks like, including gameplan, strategy, yearly goals, and milestones
- Why Pam advises that anyone looking to succeed in real estate learns to budget, and how budgeting impacts your success
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pamelabardhi/
- Free Training: www.Thementorpodcast.com/terms
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month!