The saying goes, “entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.” When it comes to building a business and living the American dream, my life has been nothing shy of hard work. Starting at a young age, I’ve always been inspired to thrive for better and bring about change to the industry and my well-deserved team. When opportunity doesn’t knock, I build my own door.
After spending years in the Creative Real Estate Market, I decided to unite highly qualified marketing, contracting and investing experts with clients who needed them most. It was a vision that came to me at the tender age of 23. I partnered with high net worth real estate developers, investors, lenders, and agents to finding Ace Equity Pros, a professional Real Estate Investment Company that provides simple solutions to selling your home quickly and efficiently.
This year alone, we’ve bought and sold over 20 homes in cash. Ace Equity Pros is your number one solution to selling a home with ease in the DC Metro Area.
Having started from humble beginnings with no college education, I understand the value of giving back to others. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerburg all dropped out of college yet became successful technologists. To be successful, you have to take risks – and when it comes to Gates, Jobs, and Zuckerburg each man broke from the traditional path to pursue his ambition and fuel his passions.
My passion happens to be for Real Estate.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Raphael went from being a high school dropout to retiring his mother and buying a Lamborghini at only 27 years old
- The importance of overcoming the fear of cold calling to becoming a successful salesperson
- Why direct mail isn’t dead and how to leverage it as a tool to boost real estate sales and client response
- How to secure contracts without even seeing a property first using an “inspection period”
- Using skiptracing to track down potential clients who buy similar properties to yours
- The best ways to handle low or no offers on a property and how to interact with homeowners
- Raphael’s plans and advice for investing in your future and continuing to move forward
- The wisdom and books Raphael used to boost his KPIs and make $1 million for his company
- Website: www.TheMentorPodcast.com/Vargas