Robert Allen graduated with his Masters Degree in Business (MBA) from Brigham Young University in 1974. He immediately began investing in real estate and became a millionaire within a few short years. Then, he began to teach his unique investing strategies in popular real estate seminars nationwide and has been active in the real estate and wealth education industry for over 40 years.
He is the author or co-author of some of the most influential financial books of all time including the New York Times mega-bestsellers Creating Wealth, Nothing Down, Multiple Streams of Income and The One Minute Millionaire. Combined, his 11 books have sold over 4,000,000 million copies and have spent almost 100 weeks on the New York Times bestsellers list. His latest book is co-authored with his son Aaron. It’s entitled The Four Maps of Happy, Successful People.
Through the past 40 years, MILLIONS of people have attended his live seminars and his graduates have earned BILLIONS in profits by following his financial advice. Today there are literally thousands of millionaires and multi-millionaires worldwide who attribute their success to Mr. Allen’s systems and strategies. Empowered by his philosophy of the Enlightened Entrepreneur, his students have generously contributed over 50 million dollars to their favorite churches, causes and charities.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Bob’s seminar that helped get Ron started in the real estate business in the 80’s
- The story behind how Bob became successful
- One thing that wipes out people’s wealth
- How you can get a copy of Bob’s book about getting out of the unemployment line
- Generating multiple streams of income
- What Bob believes are the best streams of income
- How to determine if a stream of income fits the “money tree” formula
- An explanation of the money tree formula and real estate
- The reason real estate can yield a lot of money
- Reasons some businesses die but real estate stays alive
- Why Bob has lost money in the past and how he avoids it now
- Learning from your past mistakes
- How to make sure a recession doesn’t happen in your house
- Why multiple streams of income balance your ups and downs
- An example of a great leader in history who did great things despite adversity
- The million dollar mistake Bob made early on
- Letting the market tell you what it wants
- How giving more can actually help you make more
- Why you should always give back