You may know Ron LeGrand as the real estate guy. He’s been at it for 36 years and has bought and sold well over 3000 houses without using his money or credit, and he’s taught hundreds of thousands of people to do the same and still do to this very day. Ron still teaches classes all over America and does live deals with students everywhere he goes.
In this special episode of the Mentor Podcast, you’ll hear audio from a guest appearance Ron recently made on the Onward Nation podcast, where host Stephen Woessner turned the tables and interviewed Ron about his background in real estate, how he turned his vast investing experience into a thriving mentoring business, how he has adjusted to the realities of the global pandemic, and Ron’s advice for effective marketing in the digital age.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Ron realized he needed to make a life change and start building wealth for his family, and how he discovered the potential of real estate
- Why Ron needed to make an early pivot in his investing, and how he refined his business owner skills and learned to manage and delegate responsibility
- Why Ron’s real estate business is always in demand and recession-resistant, and how adapting to changes in the market has been one of the keys of his success
- Why putting the right people in the right roles is crucial, and how Ron has transformed his multiple businesses through delegation and automation
- How Ron’s mentoring business has become the cornerstone of his real estate empire, and how his organization has grown to include highly successful student coaches
- How the global pandemic became the impetus that caused Ron to take his coaching virtual through online events and training
- How the switch to virtual has opened up new opportunities and helped to further increase Ron’s mentoring reach
- Why marketing to your audience through multiple channels, both online and through traditional media, is crucial
- Why YouTube is a fantastic free marketing medium, and why it is the ideal channel to share your testimonials
- Why Ron’s number one piece of advice is to find someone who is successfully doing the thing you want to do and then learn everything you can from them