You may know Ron LeGrand as the real estate guy. He’s been at it for 36 years and has bought and sold well over 3000 houses without using his money or credit, and he’s taught hundreds of thousands of people to do the same and still do to this very day. Ron still teaches classes all over America and does live deals with students everywhere he goes.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What common problems most people experience with time management, and how to overcome them
- Why minutiae is one of the biggest roadblocks you can face in developing your time management skills
- Why delegation is a vital component of time management, handling the minutiae so that you don’t have to
- How Ron uses delegation to handle the minutiae of his own businesses, and why outsourcing is a powerful tool for delegation
- Why the “reminder” app on your smartphone is a phenomenal resource for helping you with your time management
- Why being a slave to your telephone is a danger to effective time management, and why you should always leave your phone ringer off
- Why you should record your daily activities and the time you spend doing them, to see where you’re spending your time on the wrong things
- How Ron’s telephone scripts for calls with sellers are designed to save time and effort and to maximize returns
- Why TV commercials are a waste of time, and why a DVR can save you 20 minutes of commercials in each hour-long television show you watch
- Why breaking bad habits you’ve developed is the key to eliminating your own procrastination, and how delegation can help with that
- The Less I Do, The More I Make by Ron LeGrand: https://amzn.to/2HjkbXP
- Ron’s Business Management Bootcamp: www.thementorpodcast.com/bm
- Ron’s Time Management course: www.thementorpodcast.com/time
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month!