You may know Ron LeGrand as the real estate guy. He’s been at it for 36 years and has bought and sold well over 3000 houses without using his money or credit, and he’s taught hundreds of thousands of people to do the same and still do to this very day. Ron still teaches classes all over America and does live deals with students everywhere he goes.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why conventional wisdom says that work is something to be avoided, and why the reality is that work is the cure for boredom
- Why work is the key to success and wealth, and why developing an appreciation for working will carry you far
- Why it is important to work because you want to and because you like what you’re doing, rather than working because you have to financially
- Why you should never feel that you should have to apologize to anyone for working, and why it’s okay to be accused of being a workaholic
- Why time-management and avoiding getting caught up in the minutia are important steps to help you focus on work that actually benefits you
- Why your job as a business leader is to focus on revenue rather than focusing on cost-control
- What a typical day in the life of Ron LeGrand looks like, and why minutia and work aren’t the same thing
- How to get rid of the day-to-day minutia by delegating it to others, so that you can focus on the things that matter
- Why there is not a single thing that you do for your business that someone else can’t do for you
- Website: www.thementorpodcast.com/bizmgt
- Call Beth at (800) 567-6128 for a $500 discount on Ron’s three-day Business Management Bootcamp
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month!