When two worlds collide and the Godfather of Real Estate sits down with two of today’s most recognized and popular real estate investors turned A&E stars of the hit show, “Triple Digit Flip,” the real show begins!
Ron recently chatted virtually with Pace Morby and Jamil Damji of the A&E house flipping hit show to discuss their rise to fame!
Pace and Jamil, two humble family men who credit much of their success with their investing business to Ron, share their incredible journey in this hour and a half interview teaching lessons learned along the way, mistakes they’ve made, and lots of words of wisdom for both new and seasoned investors alike.
From their humble beginnings to the fate that brought them together to the irony of using comedic YouTube videos gone viral and how they ended up where they stand today, it’s an interview you won’t want to miss.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Where you can catch Pace and Jamil’s show, Triple Digit Flip
- How depreciation works, and why everyone needs to educate themselves on how to take advantage of it when filing their taxes
- How Pace and Jamil find properties to flip on their show
- Why it’s important to compensate real estate agents well to build relationships and get more deals
- What wholesaling is and how long the process takes from start to finish
- Sign up for a Free Mentor Planning Session: https://www.ronlegrand.com/mentoring-application/
- Free Training: www.Thementorpodcast.com/terms
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month!