What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Beverly met Ron when he was still in high school in 1965, while she was on a date with Ron’s friend
- How Ron and Beverly’s first date ended in the back seat of his car, when the concrete block holding his front seat upshifted and the seat collapsed
- When Beverly realized that she wanted to marry Ron, how they got married after six months of dating, and how they grew their family
- How their early years together were difficult, always struggling for enough money to pay the bills
- How Beverly handled Ron’s initial forays into real estate, and how things turned out differently than expected
- What Beverly does for fun, including gardening and going to the casinos to play video poker a few times a year
- Why Beverly seldom travels with Ron these days, and how she feels about Ron traveling around the country so often
- Why Beverly expects that Ron will never retire, and how she feels about Ron’s dedication to and love of his work
- What Beverly believes is the true secret to a long, successful and happy marriage like she has with Ron
- Why preventative healthcare is important to both Beverly and Ron, and why they take care of their health as best they can
I thought that was the sweetest coolest podcast I was laughing so hard about Ron and the backseat situation.
Thanks for taking the time to share and it did have value it showed me love and dedication.
I think we were all a little surprised, Sophia! Ha Ha
Thanks for listening!