Episode 27: Investing in Collectibles and Cryptocurrency, with Wright Thurston
A popular and entertaining speaker, Wright has given over 3,500 presentations nationally and internationally, sharing the principles and techniques that help make businesses and individuals more successful. He has taught sales and management concepts to Fortune 500 companies, trained and inspired network marketers, and shared real estate, investment, computer strategies and professional speaking skills with entrepreneurs worldwide. He is a former member of the National Speakers Association.
He has been the president of three different companies. The revenues of one of these companies exceeded six million dollars within the first two years. He belongs to and supports the principles of the Better Business Bureau.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How investing in collectibles can help you reduce or eliminate your tax liability through the power of donation
- Why your collectibles and other valuables may be worth more by giving them away than by selling them
- Why anything from real estate to art to comic books can be turned into a tax write-off
- Why cryptocurrency can be a valuable investment with a high rate of return over time
- Why major corporations such as Amazon, Alibaba, and eBay have begun developing their own cryptocurrencies
- How diversifying your investments beyond real estate is important for growing your wealth
- How to get a free digital download of the book “The Best investment Deal I Ever Did” featuring chapters from Ron LeGrand and Wright Thurston
- Why developing yourself and your own knowledge is one of the best investments you can make