Zhang Ray came to the country about 11 years ago. He was homeless for about 3 months after that. He then started the flipping journey. Ray first started to pick up free stuff on Craigslist and flip, then moved on to cars.
About 4 years ago, he started to flip land virtually, and last year his net profit was about $900k just from flipping land.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Zhang Ray went from homeless with $3,000 to his name to running a seven-figure business
- Why Zhang sticks to direct mail to get all of his leads for his land-flipping business
- What Zhang’s process looks like for assessing a market
- Why local realtors are crucial for helping Zhang flip a profit
- What you can learn from Zhang Ray’s story and apply it to your own life
- Sign up for a Free Mentor Panning Session: https://www.ronlegrand.com/mentoring-application/?cid=TMP
- Free Training: www.Thementorpodcast.com/terms
- Get Ron’s $599 Wholesaling course for FREE when you join his Gold Club for ONLY $59 a month! – https://thementorpodcast.com/GC138
- Virtual Flip Land